– My name is Twitty, and I got Chef over here. Yo man, how do you financially plan? – Bro, I just pray. – Alright, lets see if these UNO students do better than praying. This is Adulting! Are you game? – What is a 401K? – Uh, I don’t have one, so I’m not really sure. – Ah, no don’t try to play that! – Four hundred thousand and…
– (Buzzer) – There’s two different types of 401Ks. There’s the pre-tax and there’s a Roth. -How do you say, like four hundred thousand and a hundred.
– (Buzzer) It’s just an investment that you put money into every month that goes towards retirement.
– (Ding, Ding, Ding) – Simple question. What’s a CD, bro? – CD, um… – You don’t know what a CD is? – Oh, CD! Oh a CD! – It is in my head, but I can not recall. – A CD is something that I used to burn my music on.
– (Buzzer) – A music?
– (Buzzer) – A compact disc.
– (Buzzer) – What is it? – Certificate deposit.
– (Ding, Ding, Ding) – Yes! There you go! This is Adulting! Are you game? – I’m digging in your hair. You got something
in your hair girl. I got you. – I hope you’re catching this. – (Laughing)
– Come on man. – (Laughing)