– I wonder what the heck is in here and why it’s abandoned – [Zach] I don’t know but that’s creepy. – Should we go in there? – Yeah, Zach you go first. – No. – [Steve] Yeah, let’s send Zach first. – [Other Man] Remember,
bad stuff only happens to the person leading and
the person at the end. (laughs) – Nevermind
– Yeah (laughs) (wind blows) Ready? – Oh!
– Pretty good! – [Steve] Now you’re stuck over there. – You’re turn, Stephen.
– I’m not brave enough to jump – No, I’m not doing that.
– Stephen! That’s a big swing (laughs) – [Other Man] Oh, jump up! – [Steve] On his booty! – I told you I can’t do it. Today was epic. – My beard is epic. (upbeat music) – In today’s vlog, I explore
an abandoned mineshaft. But before I get started,
subscribe to our channel and give a big thumbs up! – Hey guys, so today we are
going to be splitting up a little bit. Steve and Stephen are
going out on the RZR, and they’re gonna be exploring things, and hanging out with
Stephen’s best friend, and just doing guy bonding stuff. They’ve actually already left, they got up before any of us got up. We slept in a little bit, it felt nice. So they’re gone and they’re
gonna be gone most the day. And I’m gonna be at home with the girls. We have some cleaning to do, but then I would like to just
spend some time with them, get out of the house, and
maybe do some girly things that we don’t normally get
to do with Stephen here. So that’s the plan for
today, so let’s check out a little bit of what Steve and
Stephen are doing right now. Hey guys, today Stephen and I are on an adventure in the RZR. We’ve got a bunch of cool things that we’re gonna be discovering today. Some abandoned mine shafts. That’s gonna be awesome. – And we are cruising
in the RZR right now, we’re gonna take you guys
up the mountain with us! It’s gonna be a blast. The girls are at home, we’ll
see what they’re up to. – …at these pies. – [Jamie] Um, can you guys
get any closer to the TV? – Yeah, we can! – My sister and I used
to watch the TV so close, and my mom would always say, “Guys, don’t be so close to the TV, you’re gonna hurt your eyes!” And I’m not sure if that really matters, but these girls are so close
to the TV, it’s insane! – Alright, so we have
made it to the first stop on the abandoned mine tour. Stephen, how cool is this place? – Awesome. – I found a ore. – [Steve] This is Stephen’s
friend Zach, and… – Zach’s cousin. – [Steve] What’s your name? – Nathan.
– Nathan. – So we’ve got Zach and Nathan. So this is a pretty cool place. All that rubble up
there, was an old hotel. So the miners would stay
there and they would come, and they would go down
mineshafts like these. – We’re gonna go exploring in
the woods for a little bit. – Just a little bit.
– The Outhouse Trail. – We made a discovery. An abandoned outhouse. – Kind of a gross discovery. Stephen, where are you going? – Into an abandoned mineshaft. – Oh, boy, why do we do this stuff? – I wonder what the heck’s in
here and why it’s abandoned. – [Zach] I don’t know, but that’s creepy. – Should we go in there? – Yeah, Zach! You go first.
– No! – [Steve] Yeah, let’s send Zach first. – Well, I have gotten
a lot of cleaning done, I am almost done. It feels good to have nice, clean house. And I want to finish really fast, because I want to get these
girls out of the house, rather than sitting in
front of the computer screen and the computer screen and
playing games all day long. I wanna get out, maybe go the park, and maybe do a few things, but I have a few more
cleaning things to do. And there’s one of them. Parker decided to dump out all of her toys so she could find the one
toy she way looking for. (upbeat music) – There’s a railroad track here. – I know.
– Who knows if there’s a train down there. (imitates train) Everyone run! – [Man] Remember, the
bad stuff only happens to the person leading and the
person at the end. (laughs) – Nevermind!
– You’re up, Stephen! – It’s looks like a never-ending tunnel. – Basically never ends. – [Steve] Stephen, if you
hear any funny noises, let me know. We’re coming up at a fork in the mine, and we’re not sure which
way we’re supposed to go. So, hopefully Stephen and Zach can lead us in the right direction. Stephen, you see any diamonds or anything? – Oh, I see something! I see sparkling rocks.
– Same. – Same, and glass.
– I prefer gold. – We’re at the fork, and it looks like there’s
a cart over there. – What?
– Oh, my gosh. I’ve never actually noticed that. – What is this? – Oh my gosh, there’s a beam. That means that, whatever… – [Steve] This might be
where the mine collapses. – Run! – So there’s a couple way we can go. – I think we should go that way. – [Steve] Alright, we’re going in! It’s kinda tight in here. – Whoa, c’mon!
– Oh, my gosh– – [Steve] Holy cow! It’s getting dark, we’re
getting pretty deep in here. Alright, we’re getting to
the point where you’d have to crawl to go any further, huh Stephen? – Yeah, it looks like it would collapse. – There’s some kind of
goo substance on the wood. – Yeah, so–
– Ooh, it’s wet! – So a monster might live in here. – That doesn’t look very safe, I think we should go back.
– Yes. – [Steve] Everybody,
on the count of three, we’re gonna turn our lights off and then put your hands
in front of your face. See if you can see anything. Just go like this–
– One, two, three. – Holy– (ABC Family’s “Make It or
Break It” plays on iPad) – [Character On iPad] You
disappeared, in your room and you hardly talk to Heather– – These two have been
each other’s best friends all day long. I love it when they’re getting along, and not fighting as much. Summer will be awesome if
all they can do is be friends and not get on each other’s nerves. Fingers crossed, that this happens for
the rest of the summer. – [Man] Something’s glowing over there. (laughs)
– Where? – What is that? Turn off your light and look. – Guys, the wall is wet!
– It’s never good when something’s glowing
in the dark in a cave. – Guys, it looks like there’s something at the end of the tunnel, look. – Ooh, it’s got glowing eyes, too. – [Steve] Oh, boy. Why do we have to keep
finding scary things inside of a really dark place? I don’t like it. – Oh, my gosh, look at this. – [Steve] It’s all shiny and black. – Yeah, this is where I would mine.
– Don’t break it up, standing underneath. – If we had our pick ax, this
is where we would be mining. – I don’t know where I’m going. – There’s light at the end of the tunnel.
– Dad! – Hey, Dad–
– We’re not trapped. – It’s getting low.
– It actually scared me. – [Steve] We got pretty deep in the mine. We didn’t find any treasures or anything, but–
– I found something! – [Steve] We are ready to leave this mine and go explore some more. I feel like we’ve been walking forever! – Yay! – [Steve] I’m not really sure if we were supposed to come in here, there’s a tiny whole in this grate. – Yeah, I don’t think we were either. – We’re rule breakers! Alright, well, we left the mine. It was a little bit scary. But we didn’t find
anything awesome in there. – Found this gooey stuff. – The gooey stuff which made
us think maybe we should leave in case there’s some
weird creature in there. – Alright, guys. So today has not gone totally as planned. Some of the girls are not feeling so well. Blake has this little cough, she has a cold going on, and fevers! I don’t like it at all. And Parker woke up with a fever, Jordyn didn’t feel so well, and Payton. Taylor’s the only that
seems to be feeling okay, and the rest of the girls
just are not doing so well. (coughs) Oh, I hate that! Do you not feel too good right now? So I’m not sure if we’re gonna
be heading to a park later. Maybe getting outside
will be better for them, so we’re gonna play it by ear and see what we’re gonna be
doing for the rest of the day. We may jusyt be hanging out and cuddling, and taking some medicince and watching TV. – [Steve] What are you
guys doing down there? – There’s a big furnace down here– – We’re exploring some more!
– …next to a water heater. – Can we get in there?
– Yeah. – Yes.
– A water heater? – Alright, I guess they’re
crawling inside some hole, inside this broken down, whatever it is. Comment below if you
would go inside of this. So, I’m up above ground,
and they’re down below. Hello! – [Man from Pipe] Hello! Here, catch! (rock clangs with metal) – [Steve] Whoa! I didn’t catch. (laughs) It’s more dangerous being on the bottom. – [Man from Pipe] Here it comes! – [Steve] Woo, there is is. A rock from down below. Alright, so I finally made it down here. And everyone else is leaving,
so I guess I don’t have to go inside the scary little hole. – It’s old and abandoned house, there’s a furnace, a water heater – And a giant whole. – [Steve] So did someone live here? – I don’t know, maybe. – [Steve] I’m always creeped
out by places like this. – Guys, I just found
the cutest thing ever. (upbeat music) Parker got a pillow and a blanket and put herself to sleep. It’s so cute, but it’s
sad, because I don’t think she’s feeling well, and
that’s why she’s sleeping. Everyone has taken a nap today. Blake has taken a nap,
Jordyn has, and Parker has, just because they’re
not feeling really good. – I feel great! – And she’s the only one. – We’re up higher, it’s windier. But look at this. I’m scared just standing over this thing. Hello! We’re not gonna go downt this one. It’s really windy, but
one cool thing about this mine shaft… You put your hand out over, and it’s, like, 30 degrees colder air, blowing up out of that, it’s nuts. (dramatic music) Well, this might be
crazy, but we’re going in. Oh my goodness. (dramatic music) Stephen, how do we get up top? – Yeah, how do you get up there? – [Zach] You don’t. – [Steve] Who wants a boost? I’m not going up there. Alright, that cabin was
super spooky and abandoned. We’re gonna go down
this trail a little bit, see what we can find. – I found an outhouse! – [Zach] You did? – We keep finding some pretty
strange stuff out here. Alright, so far: abandoned
mines and a cabin. We’re gonna check out the school bus. Pretty crazy, what you can
find up in the mountains. – Parker’s still sleeping, so we decided that we’re gonna eat popsicles and swing on the swing outside. It is nice, the sun is going
down, it feels good outside. And the popsicles are kind of helping some of the girls that
have the sore throats and have a little bit of fevers. I know, when I was young, my mom would always get out
popsicles if we had a fever, because it always brought our fever down, ever better then the medicine, sometimes. – Lime. – Strawberry. – Cherry. – Where’s mine? – Pretty fun. Time to hop back in the RZR and go find the next abandoned thing. – Look how high we are! – You can see, we are seriously
at the top of the mountain. And it is gorgeous up here. (upbeat music) – You’re never gonna
believe what we just found in the middle of the mountains. Look, mountain there, mountain
there, mountain there. And that? Makes no sense. – It’s a bus. I think it’s a Fortnite bus. It must have just crashed
all the way to the ground. – In Fortnite, there is the
Fortnite bus on the ground. – See, what did I say? I know Fortnite, and I know buses. – And it’s on a mountain, too. – But we’re seriously on a mountain. We barely go here in the RZR. I really don’t think
this bus can drive here. – Found part of it! – [Steve] That’s a real bus! Real bus in the middle of nowhere. Well, this is crazy. A bus in the middle of the woods. Perfect place to have some lunch. – (laughs) Yeah. – Look what else we discovered. – I ain’t jumping. Oh yeah, it’s been a lot lower. – [Steve] Whoa! – Lift your legs! There you go. – [Steve] Turn yourself. Oh, he’s gonna let go backwards. – Here we go. (upbeat music) – [Steve] You’re spinning. – Do it again!
– Oh! – I felt it slippin’. – Ready? – [Steve] Oh! – (cheers) That was pretty good! – [Steve] Now you’re stuck over there. – Your turn, Stephen!
– I’m not brave enough to jump – No, I’m not doing that. – [Steve] Stev-en! – No.
– Zach just did it. It’s big swing.
– Whoa! – [Steve] Whoa, jump up! On his booty. – Told you I can’t do it. – [Steve] Is the water warm or cold? – Cold. Well, that was awesome. Time to get back on the
road with the wet bottom. – I gotta say, I enjoyed watching it. (upbeat music) Well, we had a pretty
adventurous and fun day. – We explored the abandoned mine, abandoned cabin, and had
all sorts of fun in RZR. – We did tons of cool stuff in this thing. I love it. – So do I. Today was epic. – My beard is epic. – Guess who’s back home! – Yeah! – We’re back together again! And it is late, so we are gonna
go ahead and end our vlog. Stephen seemed to have
a lot of fun with Dad. The girls, we got to hang out and cuddle. Hopefully, tomorrow, we are
all feeling tip-top shape so we can do a lot of
fun things this summer. We have a lot of big plans for tomorrow, so make sure you stay tuned and see what awesome things we do. – Thank you for the package, Reese! – The question for the day is: What was your favorite thing I explored? Subscribe to our channel. – Comment below. – Give us a big thumbs up! – I’ll see you guys tomorrow. – [Together] Bye! (upbeat music)